BURBANK LIGHTS UP SUMMER NIGHTS AT STARLIGHT BOWL
The stars are out this summer and you’re invited to join in the fun. For six exciting summertime weeks, the City of Burbank’s Starlight Bowl is pulling out all the stops to celebrate music, dancing, fireworks and entertainment. The festivities kick off on Thursday, July 4th with Big Bad Voodoo Daddy’s legendary live show and the City of Burbank’s fireworks extravaganza. Bring your family and friends, pack a picnic or grab one of ours, and make your 4th of July an experience you’ll remember.
The party continues for five consecutive Saturday evenings at this beautiful open-air amphitheater. Here’s a sneak peek at our summer 2019 schedule (all shows start at 6:30, so get there early):
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: An American Celebration with Big Bad Voodoo Daddy / Rumble King – A spectacular combination of high-energy swing music with a dazzling fireworks celebration.
- Saturday, July 13, 2019: It’s Latin Night under the stars. Karla Perez brings her brilliant “Premier Tribute to Selena” show along with opening act, Bandidos de Amor.
- Saturday, July 20, 2019: The Fab Four return with their perfect, note-for-note live renditions of The Beatles’ songs. The Answer will open the show with renditions of classic rock songs.
- Saturday, July 27, 2019: Yachtley Crew, also known as “The Titans of Soft Rock” perform all your favorite Yacht Rock hits of the 70’s & 80’s. Graceband opens the show bringing the Best of Elvis to the stage.
- Saturday, August 3, 2019: Which One’s Pink?/The Neil Deal – A laser light show along with the musical talents of Which One’s Pink? bring the brilliant music of Pink Floyd alive, and the opening act The Neil Deal covers the classics from the catalog of Neil Young.
- Saturday, August 10, 2019: John Waite/Venice – Rock star John Waite brings the Starlight Bowl Summer Concert Season to a close with all his greatest hits. Show opener Venice delights with their stunning harmonies and folk/rock originals.
Tickets for the Starlight Bowl Summer Concert Series can sell out fast. Buy your tickets online at www.starlightbowl.com, or in person from at 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the City of Burbank Parks and Recreation Department at 150 N. Third Street, 3rd floor, Burbank.
Can’t plan ahead? There often are a limited amount of tickets available for purchase at the Starlight Bowl on the evening of the performance.
And the great news is, tickets range from $140 for premium box seats to just $25 for reserved seating or $15 on the grass. Discounts for seniors and disabled guests, and kids under 2 are free.
Start your own tradition at Burbank’s Starlight Bowl under the stars and share the music and celebrations with friends and family all summer long.
*Parking: $8 cash per vehicle. Starlight Bowl management reserves the right to stack park for any and/or all concerts. Take advantage of the free of charge bus shuttle for seniors/disabled. There are two convenient shuttle pick-up locations adjacent to the Starlight Bowl parking lots. Bus shuttle is available from 5:30-6:30 p.m. or until the performance begins.