Offering prestigious and daily cosmetics, makeup, fragrance, skincare, bath and body, haircare tools, and salon.
This is my favorite Ulta ever.
- For the most part, it's easy to navigate.
- Parking isn't a hassle, especially if you're ok parking in the dark, shady part of the lot (yolo)
- When you walk in, people greet you
- And, those same people wait for you as you struggle with your wifi to pull up a coupon, on your super slow iPhone, to get $3.50 off
- I LOVE the selection of organic options, far more than Sephora
- When you ask for help, no one pretends not to hear you or takes an attitude. Full Review
I wanted to write this review specifically for Chrissy the MAC artist who did my daughter's makeup yesterday.
I can't say enough to express what a wonderful experience we had. Chrissy was kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. You can tell she cares about her clients and has excellent customer service skills. She is an absolutely gem. Full Review