Explore over a century of Hollywood history and witness more in the making with an intimate tour of the Paramount Pictures studio lot. During your visit, a knowledgeable guide will lead your small group on a behind-the-scenes look at the longest operating and only remaining major studio in Hollywood. You’ll see where some of the most celebrated motion pictures and TV shows were made and leave feeling like a part of film history.
Depending on how much time you have and how much you want to experience, there are three exclusive tour options:
- Studio Tour (2 Hours) – Daily
- An intimate, behind-the-scenes look of the overall Paramount legacy and studio lot.
- VIP Studio Tour (4 1/2 Hours) – Monday-Friday
- An in-depth, insider’s experience, which includes special access to even more Hollywood history and magic unavailable to the general public.
- Paramount After Dark Tour (2 1/2 Hours) – Thursday- Saturday
- Begin your journey while the moon rises over Hollywood’s most historic studio lot. Flashlights provided but bring your own sense of adventure!
Old Hollywood at its best! This was our last studio tour on our trip and it was the most fancy one. Paramount is an old studio and they have made some classic old timey movies over the years. Full Review
My friends and I had an unforgettable tour the other day with Dante, the tour guide. He was super nice and we quickly bonded with him over our love for movies. He was incredibly knowledgable about the history of the studio lot as well as movies in general! He took his time with us and answered all of our questions. He told us he wants to be a movie producer one day. With the enthusiasm and passion for movies that he exuded on our tour, that will surely happen someday. As for the tour itself, we loved seeing the iconic props and set pieces in the prop house, as well as other famous spots around the lot. Full Review
This tour is so much fun! I did the after dark VIP tour and they give you champagne and boxed candies during the tour! Full Review